Friday, 17 June 2005

Went to uni to study OOP today with Anth. Got out to the city by about 9, so I read a (hen & kowaii!) book in the Basement Bookstore (I think that's the name) until he called me maybe an hour later.
Walked into building 10, looked around for him but didn't notice him until he coughed. (Deliberately, I think.) He was eating McDonalds for breakfast... -_-;
We walked around looking for somewhere to study. Picked up our OOP assignments on the way. 24/24! :D
All the breakout rooms were taken, so we ended up on level4. There were whiteboard-like things there, and he'd brought along whiteboard markers, so he was pleased. We worked on the sorting algorithms mostly. He was... confused... and managed to confuse me also... but it can't be denied that he is smart. It didn't take him too long to understand it. After maybe an hour and a half, we got bored of studying and headed back downstairs. He went to the toilet, so I wandered around with his coat, which he didn't want to get dirty.
I found Steve, Turdle, Sam, Dane, and Vu studying for OOP in the PostGraduate's Lounge. (Seems like the best place to look these days.) I said hi, then walked back out. Anth was just about to call me when I saw him again. XD
We went down to the Glasshouse and played three games of pool (that seemed to be the pattern established over the semester), one of which I won. Vu called about halfway through the second game, wondering where I'd gone. He was amused to know that I'd gone to play pool. Anth was hitting uncharacteristically hard - using more power than usual. The cue ball actually bounced once or twice.
Went to KFC where Anth got food and gave me some chips, which I stuck into my plain bread burger thing. It tasted ok.

Walked to careers expo thing in Darling Harbour on my own. Wandered around looking at stuff. Not very interesting. I did see Chris (2ndyr) at the UTS booth, I think I poked him a few times.

Met up with Net147 at Darling Harbour. He came up from behind me, so I didn't notice until he poked me in the shoulder. We sat and made small talk. He told me how he got that small wound on his hand. I don't think he's going to get Tetanus. I hope he doesn't!
Walked into the lift of his parents' workplace with him, but got out again before he closed the doors. I should actually go up and see the place for myself one day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KFC. Yuck. Haha.