And once again, I let my fear get the better of me. Fear of being hurt. It's always that. All it takes is a mention of last year. Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid. *kicks self repeatedly* I don't even remember clearly what happened last year anymore; just that there was hurt. Or something. And now I'll never know what he was afraid of. Because of my own fear. Kunama, you idiot. *kicks self again*
Though, what's the use now? I've lost my empathy. I couldn't comfort when I wanted to, and there's no indication of my ever being able to ever again. I'm not the same person I was two or three years ago. I'm not that good with words anymore.
Was empathy such a bad thing to ask for? Why does it seem like the answer is no? Why have I gone backwards? Why am I here?
Full moon tonight. I might go outside tonight. I'm on my own again, it seems. Perhaps I can convince myself to obtain blood. It's been a long while since I tasted any. Where's my lupine sister gone?
No comments:
Post a Comment