Thursday, 2 February 2006

OK, so I've been neglecting this blog for a few days. Doesn't seem like all that long ago since I posted, but it feels like aaages.

Went back to work today. STILL have to choose a submajor - I think I will pick Mobile Computing and then sit in on the lectures of the Graphics subjects. We'll see. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself, really. I just know I have to pick something before enrolment closes, or I will be behind later.

I've involved myself with a Text MUD that goes by the name Achaea. Currently, I am a level 30 Magi, and a Phoenix Fledgeling in the house Warlocks of the Rising Phoenix - though I'm not sure if I will stay. They are based around respect for the 4 elements and improving themselves through combat, and I haven't done much of that yet. I prefer to explore.

...Ok, perhaps 'involved' is too nice a word. Addicted is probably more appropriate.

In any case, I just wanted to show off a pic that was a combination of 'random pic that popped up while bored', 'inspired by house'. I'm very pleased with it. NO THIEVING! (Just ask if you want to use it.)
Image hosting by Photobucket

It's not the house Coat of Arms. I could draw that too, but I'd have to refer to heraldry notes, and I'm not in the mood to do that at the moment.

Now, for sleep. Since I have work tomorrow too.

No comments: