Sunday, 26 February 2006

Blogging two days' worth - 25th and 26th.
Friday 25th, around 10:00, I got an sms from Tillius saying he was free and asking if I wanted to do stuff. I woke up around 15:00 and agreed. Arrangements were made to go to Ez's place. Maybe around 16:00, Tillius arrived to pick me up, and I ran out of the house. I forgot to sign out of msn. I also left my computer on, but locked.
Davo was at Ez's place, dress in a pink tshirt, black pants, and black and purple striped socks. He looked ugly. And he exclaimed that Tillius wasn't fat again.
Messed around a bit with maths, dimensions and stuff for a speaker box that would fit into the boot of Ez's lancer. He bought himself two subwoofers and wanted to put them in the back. *sigh* I couldn't remember the formula for volume of a trapezium. Therefore, I was pretty useless. (See, the story of my life.)
We played Risk multiple times. Ate dinner of rice and uh... stuff that I can't remember - it was meat and vegetables in some sort of sauce - cooked by Leslie, Ez's mum. It tasted pretty good. Peter, Ez's boss, was there too, no idea why.

We went downstairs for a bit after dinner, not sure why. Ez, Tillius and I ended up playing cards - many games of Big2.
There was a huge, red, rubber gym/health ball lying around - big enough to lie on and be rolled around. When we got bored of Big2, Ez and Tillius somehow ended up playing some mad game of capture the ball, with the only rules seeming to be 'Do not intentionally hurt the person with the ball' and 'Try not to destroy the furniture' - the operative word being 'try'. I got photos with my new (crappy) phone. Davo wandered down at one point and said, "Are you guys still playing that?!"
Eventually, I decided I wanted in on the fun, and we spent who knows how many hours on much fun and silliness. It was actually quite tiring. About halfway through, the ball started getting wet patches - of sweat? - on it. I think Ez had it for most of the time.

Once we got tired and had cooled down some, we went back upstairs to play mission Risk.
In the troop placement at the beginning, Davo remarked something like "Well, one of my missions is the exact opposite of what's happening now," and Ez guessed that Davo had to take North America. This pissed Davo off and he wouldn't stop complaining, so people told him to calm down and put more of his units down. He ended up leaving the game, sulking on the couch for quite some time. We heard him on the phone, and afterwards, he stomped outside - leaving the door open - presumably to wait for someone to pick him up. Ez closed the door. Davo came back and made a racket banging on it because he'd left his belt inside.
I forget how many games of Risk we played. We did end up going to sleep around 4am though, in the living room. I think Ez was planning to watch some movies from Davo's pirated DVD collection, but Davo took those with him when he stormed off.

Heard someone in the kitchen at 5, woke and walked around the room at 6 because the sky was a very pretty pink, then possibly woke again at 7, when Luke was awake. His legs seemed cramped from having been bent for hours while sleeping on the small couch; I felt a bit guilty for taking the big couch when I was a good deal shorter than he was.
We ended up downstairs until people woke, around 9.
Ate breakfast of cake, burnt croissants (10min is far too much) and milk. Felt a bit sick after that. Played another game of mission Risk - I failed miserably and Tillius took over the world - before heading to Bunnings in Tillius' car to buy wood and stuff for Ez's speaker box. The wood didn't fit, so we ended up securing them with those bouncy strap things with hooks in the end.

Came back and played that Heroes and Castles(?) 2 game for several hours. Ate lunch of bread and water. Went to Tillius' house because he had work and his parents and annoying younger brother weren't home. Liz had gone crazy doing all the washing up because she was procrastinating about not doing homework. (cue cuckoo noises) Tillius managed to tip the one dirty basket of clothes onto the clean ones, when he had about 3 or 4 baskets to choose from.

After that, Tillius dropped his sister off at the shops, then went to work. Ez took me home. I did not end up sleeping before the parents got back. All I got was the male parental unit saying that I "didn't tell them where I was going, and didn't come back at night, and he didn't want to see it happening again". I thought to myself that I'd do it again whenever I wanted to.

Phew. Haven't done a post that long for ages. Skin on skin; this time, his fingers did not hurt me; very pleasurable; gag reflex; chafe; wanting; experimenting positions; wool & hair; chest burp; teeth; tongue; nose; climax.

1 comment:

Tillius said...

Heroes of Might & Magic 2 :p

And Peter was there because he's 'dating'? Ez's mum.. Didn't you notice he stayed overnight XP