Today, I woke at 3pm. Ate, bummed around the house for a bit, then went out to the backyard to wait for someone to arrive. Was out there for quite a while, so I planted my re-budding potplant into the ground. Mum bought it cheaply at K-Mart a few months ago and it sort of died in the heat. I think I may have planted it in an overly sunny spot.
Tillius arrived eventually, with Ez. I led Ez to Lane Cove Rd, and he managed to get to Victoria Rd on his own. We went to finish off our last game of putt putt golf. Then we went shopping for dinner - crunchy salad, bbq chicken, orange juice, vienneta ice cream - and rented a movie named Sin City.
Dinner was tasty. The movie was... quite weird, but interesting nonetheless.
Was taught how to play Risk. It was amazingly fun, but relies a lot on luck. Skill-wise, I think I prefer Scrabble, which is not quite as difficult as Chess.
Got home at 23:59.
No comments:
Post a Comment