Thursday, 18 May 2006

Met with Net147 again today. Found him sitting on 1.4.orange couches. I think he took the bus up.

Sort of wandered down to 1.3 concourse.dark red couches. Other anime club members were there, drinking Easy Way. I sort of wanted one too but couldn't be bothered walking all the way to get one. Net147 offered to get me one - except he didn't know where Easy Way was. I was surprised when he offered. He doesn't often do that (which is good), so it was a nice surprise.
Ate fruit together. He got more seeds than I did in his mandarin. Swallowed all the seeds from the red grape he gave me. It was juicy.
Muffins didn't turn up so we went to a computer lab. Showed him the code I'd done for DSPP so far, which really wasn't much. He logged in to the usyd computers and showed me some of his assembly code. Every single line was commented.
Headed back down to 1.3 concourse, muffins still weren't there so we went outside onto the grass and stared at the sky for a bit. He makes a warm pillow. It had been a long time I last heard his heartbeat directly. I'd almost forgotten what it was like.
He had to go after a while. Ended up running to catch the bus out the front of building 1.

And yes, D3mis3 left me a muffin, as he'd promised he would. It was very chocolatey, and tasted good.

No comments: