Saturday, 13 May 2006

Woohoo PAINTBALL!! Ez and Matthew (a friend of Ez's from Canberra) came and picked me up at 0645. I didn't wake up until 0650 because I left my phone on silent and all the alarm did was vibrate. Stopped off to get McDonalds breakfast, then waited for everyone else at Ez's place. By 0740, everyone had arrived - 11 people, including 3 who I didn't know - so we headed up to Rouse Hill.

People there (11 but I can't remember who I'm missing):
Matthew, Ez, Tillius, Dene, Kristofer, me, 3 randoms, some guy named Luke who came in Dene's car.

Must remember to buy more paintballs next time. I ran out way too fast, Ez kept buying paintballs and gave me half a tube.

Lunch was pretty good. I would have gone for a second burger but I didn't want to stuff myself and get sick while running around.

Team Games: Put the flag (ctf, except dropping it in opposing team's area, with 3min rampage time); Generals (if the person with the fluoro vest takes a head shot, their team loses); Speed paintball (lots of 6 barrels stacked 3-2-1 on the field, everyone just running around trying to get head shots of the other team); FBI and terrorists (terrorists hold a hostage inside a shed and FBI try to kill terrorists; FBI have medic).

Last game was the most fun - free for all! I got shot multiple times that game, but oddly enough, they didn't really hurt after the first second or so.
I ended up with three red rings on my arms - still visible - and one on my bum that I didn't get to see until I checked in a mirror. That one was during speed paintball, from a girl in my team about 2 metres away from me. I was crouching and she was aiming over my head, but she somehow managed to hit me instead. It stung.

Afterwards, Ez decided he wanted a party, so we went to his place again. Ended up drinking for a while. The entire 'being drunk' thing is overrated. Everyone kept making dirty jokes. I just felt like I was really sleepy and not awake at all. Probably talked more than usual. Rum burns and tastes bad. Fizzy citrus smirnoffs thing actually wasn't too bad. Tillius groped my breast at random but I parried his attempt at my groin. Before I left, he asked for a hug so I gave him one.

No comments: