Randomly went to see a movie with Ez, Tillius and Turnbull. Thought we'd get to see paintball place too, but didn't end up doing so.
Caught train to PH with Tillius, who then drove home to wait for Ez. When they eventually turned up, Ez drove to Towers - it was very squashy in his small, messy car. Bought tickets to Mission Impossible 3, then bought food and ate it.
While we were waiting for movie start time to occur, we went back to Ez's car to watch a strange movie thing where some guy blew up a safe. He planted explosives in it and lit the fuse, which fizzled out; some other guy then shot a flaming arrow at it and the entire shack burst into flames. Much fun.
Mission Impossible 3 wasn't too bad, though unrealistic. Sif agent affected by emotion would be allowed to do random operations.
I had a headache after watching it. It went for longer than I'm used to.
Mucked around in TimeZone afterwards for maybe an hour. DDR when you can't hear the music is stupid and difficult. Ez and Turnbull won (aka bought at ripoff prices) all these bouncy balls and started playing catch with them (and a fluffy purple teddy) in the rather deserted shopping centre. Had to run down 2 levels to get one of them when it bounced over the edge.
Turnbull, Tillius and I were dropped off by Ez after that.
Yay for explanation of rev matching and other strange manual-driving-related things. I'm surprised it made sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment