Friday, 9 June 2006

Finally, a revision lecture that isn't useless! DBF is one of the best subjects I've done so far at uni, I'm still disgusted with myself for falling asleep in almost every lecture. Too bad it's 9am Friday is all I can say for that...

Tillius went to watch Poseidon on his own. Apparently he was the only one in the cinema. I had class.

Walked to USyd and sat through one of Net147's lectures. It was boring. The lecturer didn't end up telling them how many questions were in the exam after all, though he did say something about 1-5 sections of short answer (choose 1 of 2 questions in each section - like, why bother?) and 1 section of multiple choice. I was wearing my fluffy green jacket with the hood and forgot to take it off, Net147 did it for me. Gently but quickly plucked it off my head. It made me feel small and warm ^_^
Walked around USyd for a while after going to the toilet in the place where Animania was first held. Then walked back to UTS because there were more couches there.

Ended up on the grey three seat couch near the table tennis tables. The seat was way too big, I could almost fit the length of my legs on it as well when sitting up straight.
My left thigh is ticklish, but only when someone tries to use it as a pillow.
"I'm being covered by a tree!"
Warmth induces sleepiness and he makes a very good pillow. Fingers draw press move touch intimately, mere touch arousing me more than him. His hands on my left breast were warm, and it was still warm on top of my right hand when the pressure of his fingers guided mine along his covered groin, giving me tactile proof that he is most definitely male.
Walked back to TH around 1730, as we were getting sort of suspicious at the lack of people calling him when they normally would. Turns out there was no reception at the grey couches. On the way to TH, he kept trying to call people who didn't answer. He got home safely though, and that's what matters.

No comments: