Stayed over at Deckker's place this morning, after getting Database Fundamentals assignments done yesterday by around 11pm. I gave up on the Mobile Programming assignment around 1am.
He gave me weak hot cocoa drink and we chatted about his nicknames until 2am, at which point I took a brief shower and went to sleep. He kept the heater on all night, so it was really warm. I slept pantsless.
Woke up around 10am, bought a breakfast of toast sandwich and tea for $4.50 from some place near Broadway, then went to EB which was having a sale on almost everything. Selphie came in with a guy whom I assume was her boyfriend. She got large Metroid boxes. The guys working there were cool. Apparently Selphie bit one multiple times...
I HAVE OBLIVION! Mind you, it's borrowed from Deckker. And I can't play it until after exams. BUT STILL! I have a decent game to play that's not text based!!
Went to uni around 11am, sat and chatted to Cass, Luka and three other IT students while waiting for my partner to arrive. Felt very guilty for not doing any of the assignment. I think we will get HD.
Will have to see Didar about the RE mark. There's something highly weird about it - 3 out of 0.5 wth. Have emailed her.
Went for a walk around the uni with D3m1s3 for several hours, originally to see the broken window on level 24. Didn't find it, though we wandered into many staff areas.
Found a bricked up door. Tower Level 1 is very freaky at night, maybe it's just the spooky machinery sound.
No comments:
Post a Comment