Requirements Engineering and Mobile Programming study is done.
Went to uni today to do all of RE in one day. Louise was at Eastwood - she drove there and took the train out with me, so I didn't get to sleep on the train. Therefore, I was mostly sleepy.
Guys' sick minds were annoying, but eventually it all got done. Extra twist - they were telling random scary stories. Halfway through, the lights turned off. It was quite freaky.
Wentworth Park is that park halfway to the Fish Markets. I'm NOT pleased. Stupid UTS. We pay $900.00 per subject, and they go and hold exams outside of uni, nowhere near where public transport reaches. That means I have to be at uni by 8:30am, to walk to the place and get there before my exam starts. Not pleased at all.
Afterwards, everyone left in the room (5 people, including me) decided to walk Teren to his car, who drove us to Wentworth Park to check out where it was, and then we went for food. Ended up going to Oxford St for food, in a random cafe. The food was surprisingly quite good for the price, I must have eaten like a quarter of Louise's food.
Teren is gay. That was something I didn't know. I ended up telling them about my previous and current relationships. The fact that I'm currently in one was new news to them; they asked me a few questions that I was reluctant to answer. On the way home on the train Louise wouldn't stop asking me about it/him/etc. The usual girls' gossip, but still. She's trustworthy and so is Steve, but I'm not so sure about Teren and not at all sure about Tony.
*sigh* I wonder if it was a mistake to tell them something like that. Maybe I shouldn't have, but I can't change the past now anyway. Ah well, good-natured teasing can't be that bad... so long as what was discussed doesn't get out... *sighs again*
Then we went into Tool Shed (I think it was called?). It turned out to be a store that sold sex toys/aids. An eye opener, really. I knew about some of the things, but some other things were new, some looked painful and others were just... weird.
There was a little elastic band thing with Steve's name spelt out in cube beads strung on it. He was amazed/shocked/something else altogether. Probably because it was something to be tied around the base of the penis to trap the blood and allow a longer lasting erection.
Didn't end up finding a sparkly blue dildo; then again, it was only a cursory look around. When I find one, I'll buy it and send it down to Mase in Melbourne. I haven't forgotten! *pokes tongue out at Mase, just in case he's reading*
No comments:
Post a Comment