Woke up this morning at 0500, 0545, 0600, 0730. Finally got up and had breakfast (gasp die, a proper breakfast!) of milk and raisin toast with nutella. Went walking around for a bit until 1000. Archery till... 11 or 12? Tried to hit a balloon; missed, of course. I cannot aim for crap. Use 3 fingers to draw the bow back, and only female elbows overextend. There were 2 small frogs in Karen's quiver.
Lunch of noodles and chicken drumsticks; then everyone went to sleep for a few hours while I played Settlers2. Went kayaking - in the white kayak, which was the only kayak that didn't leak! - at 1530, until maybe 16 or 1700. Then ate dinner of mashed potatos, mince meat, lettuce, fish balls and rice. Simple, but tasty. Karen washed dishes. Did nothing for a while, then spent an hour or more doing family bible study stuffs.
Still rather hurt about what Net147 said to me before I left for this holiday. Whether it be true or not, I still don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment