Tuesday, 20 December 2005

Wow. I almost forgot about this blog. -_-;

Painted more little model things with Tillius today, at the park off Avonlea. Finished off that orc I started last time, and started on one of those 6 legged things. Was going to do a dwarf but decided that they were far too fiddly. My nose kept running, and I fell asleep on the table for about 10min.

Gave Tillius his present of two books, a jar of coloured salt and a perfume sample. Which he ended up spraying in the car anyway. The smell is going to stay there forever now! FOREVER!!! XD

Sat in the car for a long time. Didn't know that windows actually got misty like that. I have a red mark on my neck, along with a myriad of images, sensations and memories. Also realise that I have a lot to learn...

No comments: