Ez and Tillius picked me up in Epping and we went to Ez's house. I chose a really weird DVD. It made little to no sense. Chicken and salad for dinner. Chased the cat around some. Not much else to say, except that Ez actually has a proper driveway now. Ez annoyed Tillius the entire time. Tillius was driving and kept threatening to crash the car. For some reason, it was amusing at the time. Um... oh yeah, I did some of my DSPP assignment while at Ez's place. Downloaded PuTTY. He asked me what it was later. I told him he could just delete it.
Mum came to pick me up and got lost. Tillius and I found her parked outside the shopping centre. I ended up driving, following Tillius out to the more familiar main road and driving back home from there. Going down the big dipper at night around 80km/hr, much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment