Went to Net147's place again to attempt work. Did not get so much done. JSPs were highly frustrating, and towards the end, Tomcat gave up. So I worked on DSPP assignment instead. Depressingly, Net147 did the entire assignment in about 20 minutes, to a fairly acceptable standard. That's not to say it was fully tested, but still. I was too embarrassed to really work much on it after that, since compared to his version, mine seemed needlessly complicated.
Net147 worked on his javascript assignment and ended up making classes. Out of a scripting language. Impressive, but all the typing was somewhat distracting.
I had a go at the trial online SQL test. Didn't manage to do 2 of the questions this time. Net147 was going to have a go at it but I closed the window just as he asked, and then he couldn't be bothered.
Ate fruit. A lot of fruit. Half an apple pie and half a snail danish. His room is indeed a lot warmer than the rest of the house. Somewhat odd, since the window was open (was it?) and the door was closed.
Played with the frog quite a bit. He didn't seem as sick today.
No comments:
Post a Comment