Tuesday, 4 April 2006

Went to uni today for an RE meeting, and to get some RE done. Ended up getting all the use case descriptions done, and most of the use case diagram done too.
Got bored and walked over to USyd in hopes of being allowed to shoot arrows at a colourful board. Was not allowed.
Wasted about 3hrs not doing work while waiting for Tillius to finish - amused myself with newspaper, trying to climbing trees, and wandering around the nearby campus living area. Slept in the shade for a while, on the grass.
Eventually, he finished around 1700. We went for pizza at Broadway, then went to the top of UTS building 10 because he suddenly had the crazy idea of urinating off the top of of a building.
He didn't do it, and neither did I, of course. We're not that insane... or are we. Stared at the sky for the better part of an hour. The moon was visible while the sun set; the stars came out for a short while before being obscured by clouds. Tried not to think about what happened between us at Ez's place.
Did an experiment, told him I was doing one but didn't tell him what it was. Found that if I don't respond to his advances, he gets frustrated and demands to know what the experiment is. Ended up doing sexual things with Tillius again, even though I tried to stop, multiple times. We knew it was wrong, but we just... didn't want to stop.
Still waiting for the guilt to kick in. It'll probably appear when I talk to Net147 about it. Don't know if I want to. I didn't start it, but I didn't stop it either. It wouldn't have been all that difficult to stop, for that matter... *sighs* Tillius is not the sort who forces a girl to do what she doesn't want... *kicks self*
Spent some time in the underground book store in Railway Square, then took a slow train home. Tried to stuff $5 into any of Tillius' pockets because he paid for the pizza and I'd made up my mind that I wasn't going to keep letting him pay for my food all the time. As a result, the entire train trip consisted of poke, counter-poke, attempt to stop getting poked, attempt to unzip his pants pockets, attempt to put stuff in his pants pocket/bag/shoe/under his watch. He eventually just accepted it when I offered it to him before the train got to my stop.

No comments: