Woke up around 14:00 and cooked food for everyone. There wasn't enough sauce because I forgot to factor in that the recipe served 4 (not 5) and mum insisted on pouring in less wine.
Wrote out the track list for the Messiah practice CD.
Headed out to the city, leaving the car parked at the train station. It was a very fortunate parking job.
Went looking for Rel when I got to uni; turns out he wasn't there yet, so we met up in 1.6.29 (megalab). Left for the TAP Gallery on Palmer St in Darlinghurst ~18:00 and got there not too long before 19:00.
There seems to have been a mix up with the tickets. I thought I'd confirmed my booking via email but they weren't there; the front of house people were talking about two people who'd cancelled, and I got this sinking feeling. It didn't matter though, they took it into stride and just wrote out more tickets.
The play was pretty good. There was gourmet pizza for dinner, water that they put into wine bottles, and sorbet for dessert. Rel didn't find it that interesting, stating that he preferred to hear about epic things, not people who were less interesting than he was.
Afterwards (~21:00) we went looking for cache GCZE72, but never found it. Later discovered that we'd been heading entirely the wrong way; rather than heading back across Oxford St, we continued down Palmer, turned right onto Liverpool, and when we reached Boundary St, decided that we'd gone far enough and headed along it back towards Oxford, via West St when we'd gotten close enough to realise we were near a main road. Found ourselves near Paddington, so we caught a bus to his place for the purposes of watching more Futurama episodes.
Ended up watching no episodes of Futurama; rather, we ended up discussing a number of things, mostly related to sex and religion. It doesn't help that he considers we have already done it; it has become rather obvious that I have a very narrow definition of what sex is, and am an extremely bad model for one who claims to follow The Way.
Left Rel's place with him at 00:30 23rd Nov and caught the 380 bus to Museum, then walked to TH past a large number of tipsy people, most of whom were also smokers, and some of them were probably not smoking tobacco. From TH, we caught a train to Central so that I could take the last train home.
No comments:
Post a Comment