Apparently the final PDC skills exam is easy. I should probably study for it anyway though. Particularly grep... blasted -l tag. Blasted regular expressions.
Yay for taking notes every lesson. Yay for every skills exam being open book!
Fell asleep near the end of the ICC lecture. I hope the lecturer wasn't too insulted; he does actually speak understandable English. I didn't sleep till 5 this morning, and kept thinking that the class started at 8 every time I woke up at random times.
Deckker helped out with networking stuffs after the ICC tutorial. More subnetting, nothing really new (I was hoping I'd actually understand the decimal way of doing this time round, but no luck). I couldn't seem to add or subtract properly though!
VOoDOo then spent the next half an hour or so bitching about how crap the networking teacher was.
He said something about a girl who was wearing long pants and had been sitting with her legs crossed comfortably on the seat, -actually listening to Kamran talk- one week. After the lesson, Kamran came up to her and was all like "Don't sit like that! It's disrespectful to me!"
Of course, it would have been her fault if she'd been wearing a skirt/dress, and Deckker picked up on that. Steve then said something to the effect of "Yeah, but wouldn't you be flattered then?"
All four of us sat there cackling for about an entire minute, after which Deckker sort of said that he wasn't looking for a gf from the class.
Apparently more networking tomorrow. I should prepare questions or something.
We stood outside of the breakout rooms talking about food and random places for a while.
Did some of the awk with printf exercises in preparation for tomorrow's PDC skills exam before leaving. Managed to catch a fast train back from Strathfield; the trains were running on screwy times or something. *random hug*
No comments:
Post a Comment