Nothing much happening. Accounting assignment is dragging on stupidly. OOP assignment, due on Thursday, was demonstrated - rather badly planned in the way of timing, if you ask me. Lab assistant (I know his name now! It's Anthony Chen! And yes, he's sort of cute ^^ ) looked rather flustered. I don't blame him; by the end of the lesson, he'd marked everyone, but only tasks 1-3. A lot of the class had done all 8 tasks.
Apparently they've never had that many people attempt the assignment before though, so heh. I blame that on new generation raised around technology and programming.
Networking was handed in also. The handwritten copy, of course. I spent quite some time typing it up, just in case he kicked up a ruckus about not accepting a handwritten one, but he just took it. Actually learnt something from him (gasp!). I was wondering if it was possible to have multiple subnets connected to a switch; like, one subnet to a port, a hub connected to each port and each subnet coming off the hub. Or maybe just plug the computers right into the switch and have the first 5 hosts on these ports from one subnet, the next 5 on the next 5 ports belonging to the second subnet, etc etc. XD Turned out I was asking about VLANs, from CCNA 3. One would need to assign IP addresses to each port, or something.
Everyone else I know has either already seen, is currently seeing now, or is going to see, Star Wars Episode 3, which came out... two days ago? I'm not sure. *googles it* On May 19th. 3 days ago.
I can't believe that most of my female HS friends went to see it on the 19th, but never even told me, let alone ask me if I wanted to go with. Friends, huh. Oh well. I guess I can just wait until Shan comes up from Melbourne sometime in July and see it with everyone then.
Won my first game of pool against Anth on Friday. I owe him a game now, since he paid for that one. Seems like I've developed a bad habit; my cue goes upwards when I hit the cue ball, rather than in a straight line. No wonder I haven't been able to hit anything properly recently.
So very lonely... I know that the past can't be changed, but I find myself sometimes trying to see all the possible paths I could have taken as well...
I'll be alright. I know I will be, eventually. I said I would be; to go back on that would make me a liar.
But still... so very lonely...
No comments:
Post a Comment