Friday, 27 May 2005

Failed DDR on second song at Galaxy World. What a waste. Went over to Playtime to watch other people DDR. Tillius bumped my bag or something when he found me there.
We bought tickets, then walked to the Convention Centre because he'd run out of water, and filled up our water bottles. Then rushed to Woolworths to buy large blocks of chocolate. He got Cadbury Rum & Raisin; I got Nestlé Mud Truffle. $2.90 for 200g of nice creamy chocolate ain't bad at all.

The tickets were for Star Wars III, which we saw today - Tillius was seeing it for the second time. It was pretty good, though the experience was somewhat ruined by mum and sister trying to call me during the movie.
A burned and leg-less Anakin rolling around in volcanic dirt is rather disgusting.
Padme looked like one going to Avalon. As in, the very old tradition of dressing a deceased woman up, placing her in a boat, and sending the boat off into the mists, where it was said to go to Avalon.
Afterward, Tillius and I decided that we'd randomly walk into another theatre - we picked number 10. It was Hitchhiker's Guide. Walked out after the corny opening song finished, since he wanted to see the whole thing later, and I had to head to the Conservatorium of Music for some free concert thing.

Took the train to Circular Quay, then walked in a large roundabout circle while searching for the Conservatorium in the dark.
The concert wasn't actually too bad. I ate the rest of the chocolate during the concert. The conductor kept walking on and off the stage, so everyone had to keep clapping.
They provided free food and alcohol afterward. The idiot male pouring the stuff into plastic cups said snidely when I asked if the wine tasted as good as it smelled, "You'll have to wait until you're old enough to drink."
I AM FUCKING OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK!!! OMG I HATE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL!!!
I grabbed the cup with the least amount of alcoholic substance in it and took a sip. It was white wine. (I think it was wine, it might have been champagne)
It tasted disgusting; bitter. It did warm up my throat rather pleasantly though.

Took slow train back to Eastwood, then drove back home. It was a short drive.

No comments: