Waaaaaa~ Mase now has a real life face (and body too >_>) that I can associate with his name!
Saw each other talking on mobile phones to each other at Central. Walked around, had lunch at Market City. A bowl of teriyaki chicken with rice is huge... >_< Mase wasn't full after finishing his box of sushi, so he ate what I couldn't finish. Miso soup is nice.
Wandered around the Galaxy City in Market City and Paddy's Market some, then headed to Darling Harbour. Found a Rock Ice store there. Basically a place where they crush stuff up and mix it with whatever flavour ice cream one chooses, and then sells it to you for high prices. Saw four stupid kids with those small explosive things wrapped in paper. They were throwing them freely everywhere. One bastard chucked some at a girl who looked to be 3 years old; her mother was not pleased and neither was Mase. If I'd had something hard besides my mobile phone, I would have hurled it at the bastard.
All the seagulls bathing in the water display got out of the water as soon as they saw Mase coming along. He said they must have known he wasn't from Sydney. XD Joked about climbing over the wall of the chinese gardens and jumping off on the other side.
Walked to Comic Book Store and spent quite some time there. They have cheap old books. And some new ones too, but everything looked old. Maybe it was just the lighting.
Walked to Kinokuniya and spent more time there browsing/reading manga. Mase bought a large stack of books, I think they were Shonen Jump (yes, I think that's the spelling used on the cover). I discovered why the book The Da Vici Code is so popular.
Walked around inside Queen Victoria building, then to TH station. Gave Mase a hug, poked him in the nose (gently!), got patted on the head, and then he went home.
He is indeed like a huggable teddy bear. ^_^
Walked through the underground section to get to the Easy Way and bought Coconut Jelly milk tea. Then went to Galaxy World on George St. Watched Newsome and Skinner DDR. Skinner is better than Newsome. Found that I didn't want to DDR with a crowd of people around, so crossed the road to Playtime and waited about 10min there before DDR'ing with some guy I didn't know (because I didn't feel like wasting money by failing).
Found it was rather late by then, so walked to BBC building and sat on the pick slab of stone again. Stared at the glass doors as soon as 17:00 came around. Was rewarded with actually seeing Net147 when he walked out around 17:05.
Spent the next half an hour sitting on steps outside the St Andrews Cathedral talking and randomly poking each other. Walked with him to where his parents worked and got a strange suspicious look when I pretended to follow him. I waved and walked away, but looked back twice; he was looking at me both times while walking to the lifts. I wonder if that was just coincidence...
No comments:
Post a Comment