Wednesday, 1 March 2006

My secret valentines thing finally arrived today. Like secret santa, but for valentine's day. From a certain person who lives in Toronto, Canada. 576 Huranst M5RZR7
They sent it off on 14th Feb, and Australia Post Quarantine opened the thing for inspection, which is probably why it didn't get here until today. *rants at Australia Post*

I got a brown bear plushie, some canadian chocolate truffles filled with maple syrup and a jar of Chocolate Ameretto - chocolate body paint!! w00t!!
When I questioned Floating_Sakura on IRC, she said only a girl could think of chocolate body paint. I am very pleased with the presents. And with myself, for being able to guess who it was. ^_^

Momentary excitement versus a lasting, deep depression. I'm glad for the break. In any case, black has become my colour once again. I haven't worn full black (outside of semi-formal occasions) for so long. Years, I think.

No comments: