Thursday, 30 March 2006

Like, wtf? RE meeting planned for 9am by group leader.
No one else arrives until 9:30 - that was group leader.
One group memeber arrives at 10.
The other one doesn't even turn up all day. Turns out he was sick, but still.
I have ONE DAY to make up my mind about dropping this subject. I really want to drop it, but I don't know who I'd be matched with if I did it next semester. I hate this group. No one does anything. Leefe is a terrible leader, he's supposed to assign things to do but he doesn't, so I end up doing everything because nobody else does.

So annoyed.

1 comment:

Tillius said...

Can't you just do what _you_ are supposed to do, and tell the lecturer or whoever when you hand the stuff in?

Overthrow the government/leader! Make yourself leader and delegate to everyone else :p