Woke up late, so I missed the train I was meant to catch. Got driven by an irritated mother to the station to catch the next train, which would get me there a little late.
The train was delayed.
I ended up walking into the Requirements Engineering lecture half an hour late. Though apparently I'd missed nothing. I hate RE. I know it's important, but I still hate it!
Had lunch with Nada at Ramenka. I haven't seen her for so long! She gave me a very belated birthday present from herself and Shinzo. It was wrapped nicely in normal paper ^_^
I got a random, alternate model thing and a stylised cat pendant. They look cool!
Had salmon with rice for lunch. Was pretty nice. Too much rice though, I didn't finish it all.
Nada shouted me lunch!! O_o
I was with Nada when she met up with Shinzo in front of UTS library.
Shinzo: "You've grown!"
Me: "No I haven't! I don't grow!"
Nada: "No dear, you've just shrunk." *pats Shinzo's head*
Went to RE tutorial after that. The tutor was so blah. She kept repeating 'you can't talk about the assignment in the tutorial' - FINE!! I thought the entire point of having a tutor was so we could ask them questions! At least I managed to get the interview time the group wanted. So glad I was online when the tutor was putting them up.
Met... that guy whose name I can't remember... and failed miserably at trying to teach him Java stuff. Suggested multiple times that he go to the OOP lectures. I suck at teaching... *sighs*
He gave me a lift home. :D
I can't make Net147 laugh. Not in the cyber realm anyway. I think I've done it once or twice in reality before, but I've never been able to do so anywhere else. It's depressing.
Oh. The House Icon today was at 100% when I went to strengthen it. It had been hanging around 78% for the last half year (gametime) or so. What the foozle?! Asked on HNT what had happened, Helric just said that 'everyone suddenly came across this huge amount of shards'. Suspicious, I say. Very suspicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment