Wow, today was so random.
Woke up this morning, then went back to sleep because I hadn't woken up in time. Ended up just going out to the city instead of trying out a keyboard first, then going to the city.
Hung around Building 10 for about half an hour, waiting for free ice cream. It was melty. I put M&Ms into it as 'topping'. Tillius stole a few.
Headed over to Tower building to get the newspaper. Watched a game of giant chess for a while. I'm amazed it's still there, the board was set up during the orientation weeks, I remember seeing some peer networkers cutting out the black squares. White gave up. For some reason I'd thought white was winning. But I haven't played chess for years.
Bought sushi from Railway Square, then walked to Town Hall area to watch a movie. Drooled (not literally!) over sharp weapons that were for sale at discounted prices. Decided randomly to watch some R 18+ movie named Hostel, then went for food. Ended up in Central Plaza or something. Tillius bought himself food from Oporto. I think I ate half the chips. I took out the newpaper and started doing the sudoku. Tillius claimed not to like sudokus, but he helped with it anyway. He kept saying things like '2 must be here!' when there was already a 2 in that small square.
The sudoku was interesting enough to keep us there until we finished it off. By then we'd missed the 18+ movie so we watched Tristan and Isolde instead. A movie based on some legend/tragedy between Ireland and the British tribes.
(Stupid young jealous teen. She was dealing with it fine until you insisted that she was finding it too easy to do her part!)
Then we uh... walked randomly. Ended up walking across Pyremont bridge and all the way to Rozelle in about two hours until I got tired of walking. We waited for the 501 bus to West Ryde, but the 515 bus arrived first so we took that. Tillius paid my fare for me and refused to accept my paying him back. The bus was rather crowded, but it emptied out so that Tillius and I were the last two on the bus by the time it got to Eastwood. The air conditioning was pretty cold, so he ended up leaning on my shoulder for warmth. I have no qualms about sharing warmth with another; wouldn't be the first time I've done so. But no further...
Stood, and eventually sat on the train platform with Tillius until the train arrived. He tried to poke me where I was sore! Though I think he tried to make up for it by giving me a massage... which I ran away from due to confusion. I did, however, manage to put the $2 for bus fare into his pocket without him noticing. (w00t! Secret giving ability!) ._. What to do... Net147 loves me still, and now understands how I felt when our paths diverged... I think I've gotten used to being on separate paths now though, and am afraid of hurting Tillius... why did I allow myself to do what I did with him? Was the loneliness so bad that it was worth hurting two of my close friends...
No comments:
Post a Comment