Tuesday, 7 March 2006

Today marks the beginning of the second week of uni. I've been given my first assignment for the semester, with many more to come. *sigh*

Yesterday or the day before, Net147 talked to me again. I'm unsure how to react to this. I'm glad he did, although I guess I would have gradually adjusted had he not talked to me either. What to do? I don't want to rely on him like I did before. But unless we are close friends, he would prefer to remove himself from my existence.
Now that I know he doesn't hate me for what I did, I guess I can deal with what happened as a consequence a bit better.
*sighs*
I've been considering having absolutely no contact with him for a set amount of time, to see if I will actually grow. I don't know how he will react to that though. I'd rather not lose him again.

No comments: