Stupid RE. I despise that subject.
Got up early and got to uni at 9, hoping others would be there at that time too. They weren't.
The interview went better than I'd expected. Dorothy gave a lot of information about how the existing system worked even though I thought we hadn't been asking the right questions to get such answers. I think Slavo's questions were much more appropriate for a first interview, but Arup didn't read them out because
1. He hadn't seen them
2. Leefe had them in front of him
After the tutorial, Arup had to leave for work, and everyone else was too sleepy for a team meeting, so I walked to USyd library, took the lift up to a random level (6, I think) and wrote up what I'd learnt from the interview by the notes I took. It took me ages. I hadn't finished by the time Tillius got out of class.
We rode the elevator aimlessly for a few minutes before deciding that we should actually go elsewhere.
It was raining. We walked back to UTS because I remembered that there were anime screenings on at 6pm. Talked about making no sense, and how illogical everything was. For a while, the word 'green' was defined as something else. Conversation made little sense for that time span.
We were bored so we took the lift up the tower building. Ended up on level 24 or something, in an Engineering tutorial room. I spent more time writing up interview notes and brainstorming up Use Cases. Tillius had a cold and didn't feel like staying to watch anime, so he went home around 5. I hope he gets better soon. Sick friends are contagious...
The anime series screened were Blood+ and something to do with Aquarion (mecha AGAIN, with -weird- sexual innuendo.) I think I'll leave after watching Blood+. Don't want to get home too late after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment