Thursday, 22 July 2004

Exhausted. I hate English. The two poems took me three hours, I haven't even started on the related text yet, and it's already 3:44am. Net147 has left his Winamp on and streaming. It's currently playing My Last Breath, by Evanescence. It's on loop. I like to think he did it deliberately. The impression at 11:57pm last night was that he didn't want to leave. *runs and hugs her tight* "I love you... i'll be with you... always" *slowly releases her as he drifts off into his own inner world but wanting to hold on longer*
I told him I'd meet him later, but I haven't slept since he went offline.

-update, 5am-
So... drained. The damned thing is four pages, I'll have to cut it down so it's only 5 minutes. Thank goodness, though, because I have almost nothing on Plath's poem, and far too much on Hughes' ones. There is no way I can write 4 pages of typed essay in the HSC anyway, and it's not even full length yet; I'll need another related text later, because we're supposed to use two.

-update, 5:30am-
3 pages now. No idea how long it will be when actually spoken, but I'll do some more cutting out tomorrow. It's not even on palm cards yet. I'm so tired, but if I sleep, I won't wake up until really late. But if I don't sleep, I'll fall asleep at school. And there's still that damned SDD chapter test... periods 1 and 2 as well. I'll probably end up falling asleep in it... -_-; I'm so stupid...

-update, 6:00am-
Damn it is cold. Printing now. Well, trying anyway. Some weird printer error thing. *sighs* of all times to have a printer error.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

------------------------

- Hyde yaarghs you -

Yaargh there, little bro!
Does that mean you didn't sleep at all? The only time I ever did that was twice - first at CCSS and the other time cos it was the holidays. So fun (and tiring when my mum wouldn't let me sleep and told me to watch out for her since she was driving)..

------------------------

Anonymous said...

--------------

- Hyde-kun -

Hey, I use Winamp too! I'd use Media Player but Winamp skins are cool!

--------------