Monday, 26 July 2004

Talked with Net147 for 2.5 hours. Well... at least we think it was something like that. Hmm... 2130 to 0000... maybe.
It seems that we reveal ourselves most when the hours are late, and time is short. He was bored most of the time, but he said I didn't bore him. He didn't bore me either, but it didn't help that we had nothing to talk about. -_-;
I figure that as long as I don't make such phone conversations a habit, then my parents won't suspect too much. Guess I should probably change his msn window back to generic blue as well, rather than the green it is. And hide his msn picture. *sighs* I'm so sick of hiding our relationship; I'm glad I'm with him and I don't want to have to pretend otherwise... "I can't keep pretending that I don't even know you~" - Evanescence, Anywhere
He heard me humming Stray Child, and when I tried to pick up the harmony line, he wondered if it was a key change. I couldn't hold the harmony, though ._.'
Must get him to do karaoke in the city one time. I want to hear him sing. His vocal range is indeed C 2 octaves below middle C, up to the G in the middle C octave. Good range. There is something about a low voice that is... attractive.
His strengths lie in speed and defense; his skills are based in the Wired. But irl, he hides behind so many layers... the challenge is to read him; the deeper I go, the more intesting he's going to get - I'll assume that what he said was true. But only to read; not to play; passive and reactive as he may be. Defensive is not a bad thing, something about a result of his past. But the image is inconsistent... when he was younger, he was quiet and withdrawn, not so different from now, but also... one who went on the offensive?
"When will it be time to think those thoughts?" "I don't know." "Do you think it'll ever come?" "I hope so."
It seems that we reveal ourselves most when the hours are late, and time is short."So do I. I wonder if it will be with you. I want it to be." "Me too. Heh... there's so much I'm hiding."
The link is strong, and grows stronger every time physical separation is forced between us."I want to see you." "As I want to see you."
""We always have our dreams. No matter how far apart in the real world we may be, we can always be together in our own world." Dreaming of you in our own world..."
"Dreaming, of you, with you... knowing your love for me is as strong as mine is for you... warm in your embrace through tonight, Dreaming..."

No comments: