Morning 28th July 2004, Monday
Dreamt that I wanted to go swimming, so I walked to the pool. It looked like Sun Valley (that place closed down some years ago, not sure if it still exists), but the road entrance was different. .However, there were no lane ropes when I looked through the window at the pool. On closer examination, there were no swimmers either, just ripples on the surface where the water was being cycled through. At one side of the pool was a male teacher, pointing to a blackboard which had stuff written in white and yellow chalk on it. Across the pool sat his class, ranging from early 20s to mid 30s. As far as I could see, they were all female.
I crouched down and stared through the unfogged glass at a lower level, looking at the water. So blue. The ladies tapped the glass (from the other side) and I nodded to them, 'Yes, I know there's a class going on.'
I went over to the door, and crouched there, studying it, then reached out to open. There was a flurry of glass tapping and angry glares directed at me from the ladies.
Annoyed that I couldn't go swimming, I walked back outside. It was dark already, looked like 8 or 9pm, and quite cold. However, I realised that I had my year12 jersey (of all clothing to be wearing) on when Antonia (of all people; it could have been any of the other E-block girls though) walked down the road as I was crossing it.
I don't remember anything other than those scenes.
Net147 has a 2u maths test today... hope he's going well.
1 comment:
Post a Comment