I have a log of something that some people would dearly love to get their hands on. I'm going to take it with me to AFX to warm me on the coldest nights. I'll read it under a red or a blue filtered torch.
Why this particular log? Because when this conversation was taking place, our bodies warmed each other up to almost a burning temperature. I felt something I'd never felt before, I don't know what it was, and I can't describe it too well either. Like my heart was.. shivering, but also like it was filled and overflowing with love. And such raw need for him, to feel him holding me, touching me. There's only so much that imagination can do, but it was enough to arouse us both. And once again, something new... although aroused, after a while, I didn't feel any lust, no compulsion like there usually is during a.. sequence? like that one. More just a sort of... patience, knowing that we'd be together when the time was right, and being fully prepared to wait for that time.
No comments:
Post a Comment