Wednesday, 30 June 2004

Went out to the city today, spent the first hour or so in Kinokuniya reading a volume of a very dark manga series. 'Priest' I think it's called; similar to Hellsing through the common theme of 'the lesser evil is good' (imo).
Bought GTO 15 for Tiffany.

Met Net147 in TH sq. He managed to surprise me yet again. -_-;
Walked with him down the street for about 1km (approx 20min) to UTS. Sensory overload all the way; far too much sound and light pollution from traffic and buildings. Saw an anti-war protest group walking up the road. Not the sidewalk, the road. They were probably headed for TH, because there were quite a few ppl there too. Though I think having signs/slogans like "One more cut - Howard's throat!" sort of defeats the purpose of an anti-war protest/gathering.
Didn't talk much. Couldn't think of what to talk about. Wasn't sure if he wanted to talk.
My right arm is sore from carrying the folder the entire time.
Touch on the shoulder, light
and then a wave... always that wave...
He didn't look back either. Good.
Why do I feel so.. bereft?

No comments: