Die letzte einige Tage habe ich unter Stress geliedet. (past participle form of leiden?) Ich kann nicht rechts denken, und fuehle mich sehr muede. Immer muede. Diese morgen habe ich am zwei Uhr geschlafen, und dann muss am halb acht aufwacken. (grammar structure?)
Letzte Stunde habe ich Deutsch, deshalb kann ich nicht im Englisch denken, oder schreiben... >_< und meine Deutsche Grammatik ist so schlecht. Nein, nicht schlect. Absolut furchtbar.
Must remember that 'deshalb' needs verb to the end, and 'deswegen' does not, but they both mean 'therefore'.
My back itches. There's this one spot that I think I've scratched too much, because it has a scab over it that refuses to come off. As a result, I have blood all over my fingers. There's probably dried blood on my shirt and on the keyboard now. Good thing it's a black keyboard, and I'm in cadet uniform.
Teachers still haven't finished with my story. My second story is finished, it's just waiting to be posted onto my site. I was going to do it today, but the diskette didn't want to work on the school computers. As always, it needs a title, but I'm to embarrassed to pass it around. So far, one person has read it, and he laughed... then again, he's twisted too. I can't imagine giving it to any females for perusal, that's for sure. LOL maybe I could send it to Mr Sinclaire. I'm sure he and Nikki would appreciate it. XD
Realised this morning that I'd accidentally removed an entire section of code from my blog's template. No wonder the log size wasn't increasing.
Forgot to bring my webbing to school today. Ended up asking mum to bring it to school at recess. She bought me a chicken pie. It had sesame seeds on the top...
I have to teach a RATEL lesson today. It'd be fine if it were to my own section, but I have to teach Coleman's section too. Then again, I used to be in his section, so it should be ok... Hopefully I can give them some new info. I'm sure they've all sat through the basic RATEL lesson of phonetic alphabet, the basic prowords, etc. New info would probably be welcome. There's so much I could teach, but it's been so long since I've used the info, let alone experienced the discipline of a proper comms network.
Too bad if some ADF/AAC personnel reads this blog. Because I'm screwed if anything I've said in that last paragraph is restricted info.
Seems like Hyde and Tiffany just read the newest post, and only the visible text. Good. Hyde actually went to my quotes blog and commented O_o
2 comments:
lol unlikely, you didnt have to teach colemans guys today! i did (well with dene) we had a great time teaching them! so HA
ez
---------------------
- Hyde+ist -
The keyboard is a breeding ground for germs.
---------------------
Post a Comment