Dreams were so.. vivid.. this morning... I can't forget this one particular scene/sequence, so I'll blog it here in hopes of getting it out of my system. It's been unsettling me all morning.
For some reason, Net147 was going somewhere - it seemed to me that it was another country, perhaps with his family, although I've only seen his brother. (In hindsight, it probably wasn't his family. There are too many inconsistencies.) There were four in the car - probably not their car either, because it was red and all theirs are black and white - and a little girl ran in to the back seat and slammed the left door closed. I thought this was his sister. Once again, I know that can't be right, because Net147 is the youngest in his family. Perhaps it was a friend's family? My viewpoint was from the back left, standing. There was wind, and noisy roar of what may have been aeroplanes taking off and landing in the fore- and background. Maybe my family were there too though I can't imagine why, only remember that they made me want to hide my feelings.
It was not until the door closed that Net147, who was sitting in the middle, turned around. I read shock on his face, and then something akin to despair(?) as he saw me; and possibly something similar to helplessness (as in there was nothing he could do). Maybe he waved. The wind kept blowing hair across my face. I turned and walked away, but couldn't help looking up as the car drove off.
Ugh. Well, that was no help. The bell's gone, and now I'm even more unsettled. >_<
--Later--
You find information in the most unusual of places. Such as programs on the server. I found a folder, called My_TV. It's a program that I've never seen anyone use as yet, but it can list for me all the accounts on the server. I can't utilise it much, only browse, but it's information, and I'm glad I spent the time to crawl the network. But now it's time to go or I'll miss the bus >_< I hope I can remember where I've been. For later, of course. The only way to crack this network is from the inside, because it's far too heavily firewalled from the rest of the Internet.
3 comments:
~smellthecheese~
SKINNY ASIAN GUYS!! haha, at least the person you like isn't Mika (that ANNOYING asian guy)
I HATE GREECE!!!
Figo rules.
----------------------------------
- Hyde suki yo -
Oh, I can't show off my new avatars here that I have been making in SDD... see, you really need Tabulas.
Anyway, in reference to smellthecheese's response, I hate Mika. He is the most annoying person ever. I don't think I've ever hated someone this much (except that person and her and probably someone else)..
----------------------------------
heheheh
Net147 is not Maikha, no.
Maikha works on the trains anyway. Like, cityrail trains. Though I don't remember what as. And he wasn't all that annoying. Sheesh. Yous couldn't be bothered to go and find out what people were actually like, yet you just go ahead and diss them. And are still dissing them six months on.
Get over it already. It's not like you're ever going to see him again.
Post a Comment