Went to the city today. Left the house at 0900, bladed to Nada's place (I hate that hill!) and was given a lift by Chee to Epping Station. Went to Town Hall and all the way up the two floors, only to find that Kinokuniya was CLOSED FOR STOCKTAKE so couldn't get GTO 12 for Tiffany.
Wanted to see Net147 again, but couldn't find him during his lunch break. Ended up taking the train in frustration, then asking directions, to which the woman replied, "That's a fair way away! You should probably take a bus!" So I did, and bladed from the bus stop. I didn't find out what he meant by that he lived at the top of a hill until I was heading back to the train station. I think I twisted my leg some while braking down that hill. My poor wheels. I hope they're not developing too much of an edge. At least the hill's shorter than the one in front of Sakana's house. But yeah, it was uphill blading all the way back to the train station. Thank God for cold traffic light poles.
Turns out that Net147 was looking for me too... he was also outside wandering. I'm touched.. he certainly reads me well.
Oh yeah... DDR'd and played on the DrumMania machine. I'm crap... I can't even keep a decent beat ._. and it cost $2 for 3 songs!! Never again... ._. I'll leave the drumming to Hyde!
2 comments:
~smellthecheese~
nooooooooooooooooo, i was really looking forward to reading the next GTO, i've been watching the anime, but it's COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!! in conclusion, manga is better than anime (and cheaper)
-------------------
- Lucius (read my previous comment in your blog to know who I am... even though you probably know by my separators) -
Damn you Kino... so sad, so sad..
Oh well, gives me the chance to finish Loki 2 upon discovering...
In the morning: "What the?! Have I even read this?!"
That was to check up on what happened last.
Btw, your story is so philosophical/psychological dumb peoples don't get it. But I think it's good... but I don't know. Sorry.
-------------------
Post a Comment