So tired. I hate physics. It's not finished. I'm handwriting it, and falling asleep doing it. I hate german even more. What's her problem? So what if I fall asleep while doing listening? I get the damned answers, don't I? See if I care if they're right or wrong. No, we've not heard the word Gewitter before. I don't know how to say storm. Es Donnert und Blitz, is that good enough for you? Why do you care so much whether Jess can remember the phrase or not? We learnt that back in year 7! It's not something we use everyday, you know. It doesn't thunder and storm every day. Or every month, for that matter.
Keep blanking out. Everything is going in and then straight out again. It's bypassing the storage and CPU. Raw data is going in and coming out as raw data. I remember nothing from this morning, but everything from yesterday is there, albeit not too clear.
The moon didn't appear in my window until 1am. I didn't sleep till 2.
I wonder if Net147 is at school. wtf... why am I thinking about Net147? *blanks out again*
Ugh. Must stop doing that. So... tired... if I'd known that I didn't have to teach a RATEL lesson today, I wouldn't be in this uniform. Oh well. I guess I'll just write up that SMEAC then.. >_< I hate retests too. Evil retests.
Don't want to think.. just want to float.. dream.. damn pain and responsibilities of the real world. Blood on my fingers and blood down my legs. Let me go already...
No comments:
Post a Comment