Sunday, 13 June 2004

There were these girls at Macquarie Shopping Centre, they were obviously new to the DDR scene - one was doing Light and the other Beginner - I dunno what dance number they were on (3 dances for $2 is a ripoff imo), but the one on Light decided to do BAG. Teh f00lz!! I wished them good luck. They needed it. The one on beginner wasn't doing too badly (well, ok, she still had health in her health bar) but the one on light had failed by the time I asked her if she wanted me to have a try. She was frustrated, and agreed, so I stepped on and got about 20seconds of free dance in before asking if she wanted to try again, and she agreed, so I got off.
Also found an earring on the floor of an earring shop, which I picked up and kept. It's in the shape of two joined semiquavers. I figured that if they're careless enough to leave such things on the floor, then it musn't be too important to them.

No comments: