Found a really good book today. Speed of Dark by Elizabeth Moon. It's got me all interested in autism, and I've only read the first 12 pages.
Actually, the main character seems to be quite similar to Net147... hmm...
Finished the story I'd been brooding on. It turned out to be very different from what I intended it to be. I'm actually surprised; the limit is 1000 words, and it's only 891. As always, it's quite fragmented. Not sure if it's appropriate for the SMH writing comp; I don't think that it's one of those stories that can be read and understood in one reading. Might post it up on my site, where all my other stories are.
Wow... I'm actually hungry.. I have to go. More later, because this computer has been booked.
--Later--
Uni obviously ain't easy. Saw Raptor at the train station today, jigging Commerce lectures. I asked him if it was good, he looked sorta shifty, then said, "Well, I would say it was good, but it's not, so I won't."
A lot of people are saying the story is really quite weird. I'm inclined to believe them. I've decided to post it up in a few forums and get some feedback/ideas. I'm glad I've still got room for another two paragraphs or so.
1 comment:
-------------------
- Lucius (better known as Hyde) -
So care to tell some lazy people what autism is?
~_#
-------------------
Post a Comment