Went outside last night around 2320. A grave mistake. Sister's room light was still on. Moon was out, fairly bright, too many shadows. Sometime around 2340, the parents realised I wasn't inside. They came out to look for me. Turned on all the damned lights too. They found me after about 10 minutes. Why the fuck couldn't they have just left me alone?! It's not that hard to understand when someone just wants time alone to think, even if it's cold, dark and late! Fools if they think I'm going to tell them why I was out there! And more the fool you if you try to ask me! I wanted time to myself, to think about the convo that gave me such odd emotions. I think best in the dark; I like the night. Net147 wasn't the only one feeling unusual. I wonder what it'd be like to link to him.
Will get new train timetables tomorrow morning/afternoon. Not quite sure how I should do this.. planning to go to both H and TH, though it means buying two return tickets. I'm already broke. Bought too many textbooks this month. Hopefully mum gives me money on time, I don't want to have to withdraw money while I'm in the city. Too many stories of people being mugged at ATMs. Should get GTO 12 for Tiffa. Check out Net147's place, and Net147 himself. Hmmm... blades, blade, money, pens, paper, shoes. How annoying... I hate having to carry a pair of shoes around. Should I just get myself a dagger? Need to find that kickboxing trainer sometime..
SDD test today went ok. 3u maths test went crap. I studied those two proofs, yet I couldn't recall them under exam conditions. 2u test tomorrow that I should revise lightly for. Hope it goes MUCH better than the 3u. I'm expecting something like 60% for 3u, though I'm sure that's too optomistic, because I haven't accounted for the fact that about half of the questions I actually did are probably wrong. Ran out of time, though I know that's a poor excuse. The urge to mate seems to have gone away for now. It'll come back when it wants. The urge to find a lover is still quite overwhelming...
Heh. Wish me luck. I'm going to need a lot of it to get away from parents on Wednesday. I think I'll set out before they wake up. That'd certainly be the safest, and probably easiest too. Net147 has the oddest effect on me... I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not... he's looking for friendship... I want to be someone he can trust completely.
I still have so much of that physics presentation to do.. and English essay, which I have to hand in tomorrow morning which I haven't done. We're getting the question tomorrow too ._. And the german speaking tape is due in tomorrow, haven't done that either... why the hell am I still doing german anyway?! Cameron was smart... he dropped it... a severe loss though, because he was the one who was actually good at making up stuff... was usually quite accurate in his guessing of vocab.
1 comment:
~smellthecheese~
if it makes u feel better, i haven't started my physics, haven't even looked at the sheet
Post a Comment