Wow... I've wasted the entire day... serious lack of self control ._.
I've been feeling absolutely horny all day and couldn't resist...
Spent most of the morning in bed reading physics textbook and sleeping, since it was warmer there. And played a bit of Morrowind before the graphics made me dizzy and I went back to bed to sleep it off.
At least I have a lot of info on superconductors now.
2 comments:
~smellthecheese~
morrowind eh? i get dizzy playing stuff like counterstrike... and the simpsons roadrage... pretty much a lot of games actually, sometimes even final fantasy...
my glove broke after 2 days, i'm pissed off
-----------------------
~_# Hyde-kun
Remember my unique face (and no one take it).
Morrowind.. when you say that, I think of computer games and the computer game called Heroes (or something like that). You are like a guy who rides about and each day you get money. With money, you can get more lackeys. You must overtake domains on the map. Each domain hosts different types of beasts (fantastical). For example, one domain may be based on the creatures of hell, another domain may be based on basilisks and medusas etc. It's really fun. Of course there's the enemy rider and luckily there's only one of them. You can engage in fights with the enemy but the point after you defeat the enemy (using your creatures against his), you must defeat his main domain (if he manages to capture any other domains). At each domain, you can leave creatures there to defend it - in case you are far away capturing another domain and your enemy makes it to your domain before you do.
Anyway, enough of my rambling about a game I probably will never get to play again. I actually got that game off Vivien who got it off *cough*. Anyway, that game is FUN! So bye now.
Post a Comment