Wednesday, 19 May 2004

Well, so much for getting Bloodhuntress as the name for my monogram. That Mrs Barry bitch deserves to die a painful death, and I don't very much fucking care if she reads this. Some shit about having to be part of my own name. My name IS Bloodhuntress!! Stupid fuckwit. So I changed it. To Nama. Stupid cow didn't even bother reading it to check. I swear, if I ever manage to get into her profile, she is SO not going to be able to use it.

Got my report today. It could have been worse, I suppose. Under or at average for most things. No C's at least.
English 75, avg 84
Maths Adv 80, avg 74
Maths 3u 32, avg 41
German 73, avg 81 (It still irks me that there are only 4 people now, and I'm probably the worst)
Chem 77, avg 76
Physics 69, avg 76
SDD 74, avg 70 (That's REALLY annoying. That means that I'm not getting much better than the bastards who do nothing but play every lesson!)
It's quite obvious which teachers personally write the comments, and those just use the generic ones on the list.
When do you get your reports?
runas is weird. I can use it, but only remotely; then, if I runas Adminstrator (or anyone else, for that matter) it lets me do it even without a password. Weird. Or deliberate?
The computers student teacher keeps walking around in the mornings. He keeps watching me while I'm in DOS. It's unnerving. I've taken to changing the background to white so that it's harder to spot.
Only you can't change both text and bg to the same colour, like you can in html ;)
Had a most interesting conversation last night/this morning. Turns out I went offline just in time, because mum woke up about 2 minutes after I put the modem outside her room. Didn't dream at all; too exhausted, I think. I want to see Net147 again... badly... I would go today, since I have some idea of where he'd appear, but I've left my 'blades at home, have no money, and haven't planned my transport either.
If the bell's gone, I certainly didn't hear it... more later, after Maths is over.

Right. My brain is fried. Projectile motion would have been fine if maths would just do it like physics does it. But NO, they have to use all this calculus and trig crap. The formulas don't even look REMOTELY like the physics ones. So now I have this mass of algebra and mixed up formulae in my head. I should probably do exercises, get them settled down and into memory, but I can't be bothered.
*Melts and sits on the carpet in the form of a large, viscous, red puddle*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

- Hyde likes Bakura forever -

Hello.
So you didn't get your nickname approved? Poor you. I'd blame it all on Vivien - haha. Your marks aren't bad - I mean you beat me in SDD - again. Why do you always beat me???! Okay, you study more than me...