Wow... finally, a proper rp battle!! Haven't been in one for so long I've almost forgotten how to play them.
There are these two idiots. They're going around asking everyone what their name is, if they have girlfriends... blah blah blah. Loud, obnoxious, typical stereotypical brainless guys. How the hell did they manage to get into this school?! And why didn't I just choke them when they tried to ask me?
*Uses obnoxious stupid sounding guy-voice*
"Oh, look, here's another one, hey, what's your name?"
(Not even bothering to look away from computer screen) "I don't have a name."
"Oh, come on, don't be like that, I'm just trying to be friendly."
"Nah, leave her alone, she's got no friends."
Who wants friends like those two idiotic morons?! Glad I'm not male! The majority of them are brainless, undisciplined morons!
More later... maths now.
Ok, no more maths. Sakana and Hyde have gone to DDR at Towers with aYn. I would go, but I'm still here at school, since every time they ask me, they end up leaving before I even get there. Last time, I was in a friend's car and I watched them walking back from inside the car... T_T I want to DDR...
3 comments:
[quote]The majority of them are brainless, undisciplined morons![/quote]
heheheheh thats right aint it (the quoting things) that had better not include me! IM SO NOT UNDISCIPLINED!
ez
--------------------------------------
- Hyde <3 Gackt (that's the Ultimate HYDE!) -
Haha, who were those guys? Were they in our grade? Probably in Year 11.. I hate those guys so much.
"I'm going to revolutionise Asian guys by creating a new type of guy: ME!" thinks Kenny who has a black scarf now cos everyone was calling him 'Hey you with the red scarf' before. Haha. But then there's those guys in Year 11 who like anime.. Well, as long as they don't invade my anime space, I won't hate them......
They weren't in our grade, no.
Whatever they were, they looked like a pair of speds. Definitely sounded like it.
Post a Comment