Wednesday, 12 May 2004

Heh, this is stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid irrational idiocy. Destructively so.
I know I can get answers, but I can't bring myself to ask the questions because I'm afraid. Add cowardice to that list.

I should never have stayed up so late reading that damned romance novel. Even if it was about werewolves, albeit a male one. I thought my writing was vivid. After reading that, I'm definitely a rookie. Though I suppose my lack of experience plays a part, but until then, I guess I can dream. Hell, who am I kidding, it's never going to happen no matter how much I search.

If only.. if only what? *Slaps self*
Never again, dammit! Snap out of it, it's been a year already. No more of that. It can wait. I'm not going after anyone again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you like, reading romance novels??! No, I'm not being sarcastic when I say, "I love romance novels" cos I don't read them.
Anyway, I would like to say your non-personal blog is really random and interesting in that way - but still confusing of course.