Thursday, 27 May 2004

This is bad. I just had a short but printworthy rp via MSN but I left the window open after my partner had gone offline. My comp then died, so the rp wasn't logged. Then my comp died again while I was trying to send an email to ask for a copy of the log. This time, the comp wiped its own network settings yet again, so now I'm blogging from the server. It'll be a few days before I can get the settings back - it's not actually anything that I do, they just seem to... detect themselves or something, and if they don't, there's nothing I can do about it. I think I've lost all of IE's history pages too, I had two that I wanted to look at, they had some new info (That's not a new situation, there's plenty of stuff that I don't know yet!) that might have been useful.

cacls... must remember to check that out. And all those articles. Dammit, far too much work to do. Good thing I've got tomorrow off.
I really hope Net147 doesn't get caught... he walks a dangerous path atm, and he's not been getting enough sleep... hopefully he's one of those people who works well even when tired, because I get the feeling that he can't afford to make any mistakes.

No comments: