Mum demanded to see my half-yearly report, so I gave it to her, in the plastic sleeve with all my logs and story intro. So what'd they do? The went and READ MY LOGS. Not that they knew they were logs at first. But after a few pages, they should have known. They may act and look stupid, but they're not total idiots. And guess what? They WENT ON reading my logs.
I feel so.. violated!!
And to make things worse, I left the disk somewhere, I don't know where... probably at school in a computer floppy drive somewhere and I can't find it, I've looked through all the disks on the SDD teacher's desk, it's not there. It'll come back to bite me on the bum someday when I'm not expecting it. ._.; Because that always happens. :( I extracted the logs from hyperterminal into notepad. He says they're pretty accurate. And that he feels special. So he should. He IS special, in more ways than one.
Last night was the best night for stargazing... brittle cold, especially against bare skin, but an absolutely clear sky, with no moon, very little external light. Saw more stars last night than I have for ages. But then again, I don't go outside at 1am much. Usually I go about an hour earlier. Even at 1am, there's cars and trucks travelling on Pennant Hills Rd.. no surprise, really, since its other name is the Cumberland Highway.
Had the weirdest dream this morning. Well, what I could remember of it anyway. Stupid rates of change formulae kept drifting in and out of my head. -_-;
P = Ae^(kt) and dN/dt = k(N-P) Yes, far too much maths!
I don't even know why they were there. Maybe I should go back over that unit of work.. been a while since I used them.
Scare of the morning, remembering that I had an SDD test first two periods and knowing that I don't have the time to cram for it. Then discovering that because of the Eco comp, it's delayed till tomorrow... when I'm not here!! Speaking of not being in school, I wonder what that conference thing he said he had on Friday is.
More later.. maybe.
3 comments:
~smellthecheese~
hey why did u give ur parents the whole sleeve anyways? that was stupid
- Hyde still loves Bakura -
Yeah, that WAS pretty stupid.. so how did your parents react to your marks? Did you get a good report?
And what is with you and... physics/maths? That is the nerdiest dream I have ever heard - haha. There there, we all love maths.........
yeah that probably is a very baulko orientated dream, NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what u doing in canberra btw? luke said u were there, y u there?
Post a Comment