Sunday, 16 May 2004

Well, that was scary. Managed to provoke parents so far that dad went over the edge. Too bad I'm STILL not good enough to stand a thrashing. Grrrrrrrr. Must start kickboxing soon. He scored too many hits to the head, I think. He managed to knock my glasses off first, so now I have a bruised nose (the glasses are fine, just needed some remodelling). Then he got me in the ear twice or thrice, so I can't hear much in my left ear (obviously, I can't duck fast enough either -_-; how embarrassing, being short and all). Went to the doctor (who's a church friend) and was pronounced fine, just a thread of blood around the 12-1 o'clock direction, no holes or whatnot. Should be okay by tomorrow or the day after. It feels weird, not being able to hear out of one ear...

What irked me was more the crying and snivelling that happened afterwards, by both parents as well as my sister and myself. I can't believe I'm still freakn snivelling over something as stupid as that. Must have gotten soft over the last few years. Soft and weak. How disgusting.

Ow... my nose hurts... *whimpers*
And everything else inside hurts too... I didn't think having my hopes crushed would be so bad. It was never so bad before. In fact.. I don't know why I hoped in the first place. The saying goes, 'Once bitten, twice shy.' I should know better after being bitten twice. I feel bad about making someone else feel bad...

On an almost brighter note, the story's gotten a little further in its progress. I wrote another paragraph at church today. The names are Nama and Nathan, Empath and Coercer respectively. But the task's gone sort of sour. I can't seem to get it into the area that I've brainstormed most about, and I'm not sure how to. It just seems that my muse has run out yet again, and the story's far too much like the Obernewtyn series. Lack of food. I think I'll just go and work on something more mundane, that requires less imagination and thinking... like Physics assignment.. or Maths... I'm stuck in reality... and I want to just knock myself out. I have a headache.

Kunama: still busy?
Net147: no / just starting to be busy / been avoiding work too much
Kunama: ... / too much to hope that i can talk to you on hyperterminal then..
Net147: i'm sorry.......!!! the real world... I don't like the real world...
Kunama: 's ok.. / you're not mine, i can't expect that you'll always be around
Net147: I was yours at some point?
Kunama: no / you never were / that's why i can't expect anything
Net147: ok. well i'm sorry anyways if I haven't always been there for you.

Why's it hurt so much, and why do i feel so guilty?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how did you come about Nathan? Was it Tiffany? WAS IT TIFFANY?! Stupid Tiffany... Nathan doesn't go with girls *shakes head*

Anyway, does that mean your parents hit you? Still? Strange....
And I read your white writing. It's weird. Going around in circles... Blah blah? Blah blah. That in the question-answer tone. If you don't get it, I'll tell you at school in that tone (the blah blah bit)..