Saturday, 8 May 2004

Did I publish last time? Oh well who cares, I'll just do it today.
I've done shit all today, and I am oh so pissed off at myself. I pretty much slept the entire day. And people I know are all.. down or pissed off or something.
At least I got Tune 7 scored and modified. It still sounds weird, which is what I was hoping. And, according to my sis, it sounds crappy. Well, that can't be helped. I did most of it away from the piano. Hope Net147 likes it. I seriously doubt my musical ability these days, I've done nothing in the way of practice in a long time.

Net147 says:
!!!
Kunama says:
..?
Net147 says:
ur writing looks so much like mine

Sheer coincidence, I'm sure... I've never seen his writing. But he's scoring it on the computer for me, since I don't have anything that'll do it.

I'm scared... I know vaguely what it is, but I don't want to put it here. Call it cowardice if you want.

Dammit, just shut the fuck up! What the hell is wrong with you?! Just because I minimize all the freakn windows it doesn't mean that I'm doing 'black stuff'! Ever fucking considered that I might not want you reading what I'm writing?! Just piss off already! Parents! Grrrr.... *considers the blade again, but with a different purpose in mind*

Ahem... sorry about that...

No comments: