Heh. Last night's conversation was an interesting one. I didn't know there were other people out there that actually thought like that. Most would just be, "Yeah, whatever, kid" (or something along those lines, but more polite) and close the window. It certainly cheered me up. Ha, 12 hours later and it's still doing that.
I left the logs at home. Since I'm at school at the moment, there's no way I can access them. I was going through them late last night/early this morning; for some reason the computer wouldn't read .xml so I was using Notepad. 'Find' is so useful when trying to wade through a sea of .xml tags. I'm going to try and write a program to clean the file up, but I have to write all the regular expressions from memory, and we all know how degraded my memory has gotten over the last few years. Too bad I left the python manual at home too... but the CCSS CD is in my bag. I really should clean out my bag... -_-;
The network thing at home still isn't working and I have no idea why. Stupid Visual Studio. It can't even freakn build source code without restarting the computer and wiping the comp's data in the process. Perhaps it's a virus, but that's not likely.
2 comments:
Hey, you know my virus got a computer - the SASSER virus that screws up your Internet by making it really slow AND automatically shutting down your computer! But it's not there [on my computer] anymore, I think......
~hyde
PS. Use the power of Tabulas!
hahaha our schools internet is "t3h 5ux0r"
Post a Comment