AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH fuckitall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dammit!!! 14/23 for last SDD test. And a postponement of today's test, for which I spent until 3am this morning studying for, to Monday period 7. Curses on assessment schedules!!
And of course on top of that, I have a 3u maths test on Monday, 2u maths test on Tuesday, English assessment on the Monday after (I still haven't written the essay for that, and we're going to get the question on Monday, so I can't hand in any more essays) and a Physics oral presentation due in two weeks as well, I haven't even started it. AND, Chemistry decided to give us a research task on Chemistry of Art, on which they'll be testing us in week 10. WHY THE HELL COULDN'T THEY HAVE PUT IT AFTER THE DAMNED HOLIDAYS?!
*Grows fangs, eyes go red, and goes on a destructive rampage*
Ok, rant over.
w00t, just managed to get one more mark for that test. 15/23, that's 65%. Ok for a test that I didn't even study for. Hope I do better on the next one.
A pox on extended answers, I say. Especially English essays.
0013
"Um, just tryin 2 plan my transprt Does H train stn have those gates dat need tickets to get out of the stn?"
0630
"Yep"
0730
(Something like the following, I don't have the exact log)
Wow, you wake up early. Hope you slept well. Good luck in those assessments today.
0741
Thx. You were planning transport to my house? That's interesting because I had a dream that I met you at a bus stop and you were coming to my place.
0745
That's disturbing, but the good sort. Bus, eh? Which route? I was planning to 'blade, but bus might be more conveniet
0751
Well there is a bus from H to CP shops. There are also taxis.
0805
Haha no way am i taking taxi. dun hav d money, dun trust d drivers no route #.. which compny? or mayb i shold just 'blade?
0808
Connex. You can blade if you want. I sometimes walk home from the station. 20mins walk I think.
I really don't think it's just coincidence... but I'm not quite sure what to make of it. Whatever it is, I'm sure not telling the parents about it. I am planning something on Wednesday, there's another full day strike on, but there's no way I'm staying at home for that one.
Just means that I have to actually send off a practise essay for English, and finish the majority of the Physics presentation by Tuesday, is all.
Plan on spending all weekend studying for maths. My 3u is still not up to par, though I can do 2u well enough. The revision seems to have paid off well, could actually do, and was correct with most of the questions in the 2u class test today.
3:19am last night, something got into the house and chewed the entire corner of a plastic bag apart to get into the paper bag of flour. There's a huge hole in the flourbag too, though there's no trail of flour, which I reckon is a bit odd. Mum thinks it's a possum. It certainly sounded loud enough for it.
1 comment:
---------------
- Hyde#ist -
You and your numbers.. *sigh*
Join Tabulas, cos I hate having to not have an email notification when my replies here are replied to.
Remember my face... ~_#
---------------
Post a Comment