The dream lasted an hour, though dreamtime spanned about four or five, from about 2000 to 0000 hours.
Finished watching Chobits, so the CDs are now tradable. Email me with an offer if you want to trade. IMHO, they're pretty good quality.
Went to the dentist on Friday. He cleaned my teeth, and broke the wire on my plate while trying to adjust it. So he has to make a new plate - at least he's not charging me for it. After all, he was the one that broke it. As a result, though, he had to make another mould of my teeth. I hate that paste stuff... it always screws up my breathing patterns and makes me want to gag and swallow it, only it's poisonous so I can't do that. At least it tastes ok.
Turns out I'm not flossing properly. Probably because:
- I don't know how to floss
- Therefore I don't floss
Today was Family Games Day instead of Youth Fellowship. It was pretty good, plenty of laughs. Mostly at a game where the cat and mouse roles were always being switched, and the players for cat and mouse were always changing. Too confusing to explain, but it was mad fun.
Something disturbing: I've been constantly wet for the past week. Every night, my mind seems to set itself on the sexual-oriented track and run away, taking my body with it. I mean, it's ok once or twice a week or so, but night after night, it gets rather annoying.
2 comments:
----------------------------
- Hyde was born a girl -
I wish my dentist would break my plates, they're so twisted and I don't think they're helping my teeth stay straight... stupid bent wire.. haha.
You know, I really suggest you immigrate (or is ti migrate) to Tabulas, it would be much easier if I didn't have to logout and post anonymously here...
I'm in SDD and I think I just heard your voice outside the room, strange.. and there's Tammy's "Yeeeah..".. let's wait and see what else I can hear...
*Lots of laughter*
*Guy talking..*
*Harish and Jay talking inside the room.. so loud*
... that's the bell!
----------------------------
~smellthecheese~
man~ i know, plates cost so much, more than $300 i think, i'm so glad my braces period is over, now i can eat properly!! bell's gone, i'm going to check on my bacteria colony in bio now, see ya
Post a Comment